The Spoof Net takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more
NOTICE: Click here for
practical tips from the US Federal Government and the technology industry to help
you guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer and protect your personal
- This policy covers how The Spoof Net treats personal information that The Spoof
Net collects and receives, including information related to your past use of The
Spoof Net products and services. Personal information is information about you that
is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number,
and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that The Spoof Net does
not own or control, or to people that The Spoof Net does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- The Spoof Net collects personal information when you register with The Spoof Net,
when you use The Spoof Net, when you visit the The Spoof Net Forums or when you
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth
date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, and personal interests.
- The Spoof Net collects information about your transactions with us. This information
is held shortly while your order is processed. Following that, name, key codes,
and email address along with a customer ID is kept.
- The Spoof Net automatically receives and records information from your computer
and browser, including your IP address. The Spoof Net does not use this information.
- All sensitive information is immediately destroyed after a purchase is complete.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Spoof Net does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with
other people or companies. All information is safely stored and not available publicly.
Limited information is available internally.
- The Spoof Net may set and access The Spoof Net cookies on your computer. This is
done for purchasing, simple navigation and on the forums. None are used for sensitive
information or advertisements.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably
need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services
to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information